Full-time Admin Analyst at NaijaBillionaire Limited
NaijaBillionaire limited (RC 869957) is an indigenous gaming company in Nigeria, it holds a National eRaffle Permit from the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC).
Nigeria isn’t only the most populous black nation in the world, it also holds the African continent’s biggest promise of a more prosperous tomorrow. This promise is embodied in the unyielding resilience and hard work of the people.
The Job : Admin Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Coordinating the company’s administrative operations to ensure seamless operation daily.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support to the staff team.
- Undertake general administrative duties including:
- Filing, copying and faxing.
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meetings as required
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- Ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
- Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
- Arranges appointments for team members by maintaining master administration calendar; rescheduling appointments when conflicts arise.
- Provides office services support by inputing data; proofreading documents; gathering information; preparing reports; maintaining files; ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Enhances the Organizational customer service reputation by assisting visitors, and employees to resolve expressed concerns.
- Contributes to a safe and secure environment for visitors and co-workers by following established procedures.
- Keeps information confidential by following the employee confidentiality policy.
- Supports inter- and intra-departmental cooperation by contributing to effective working relationships.
- Accomplishes administration mission by completing related results as needed.
- Arrange for relocation of staff during Office space allocations.
- Draft memos and letters as requested
- Liaison with contractors for maintenance works.
- Supervision of the maintenance team
- Environmental management –Supervise housekeeping
- Ensuring that agreed work by staff or contractors has been
- Planning & preparation of monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure & facilities
- Supervise all protocol activities as it relates to the Company’s travel needs
- Coordinate all hotel accommodation in Lagos
- Coordinate all travels (Local and International) for NaijaBillionaire
- Supervise all visa acquisition and other related travel documents
- Coordinate all domestic staff attached to the Senior Management staff
- Renewal of vehicle insurance/road tax.
- Administration of cars as needed by staff for official purposes.
- Generation of reports as required.
- Development of policies that will enhance efficiency in the transport unit.
- Daily supervision of drivers to ensure they comply with the laid down driving and vehicle maintenance procedure.
- In custody of all car keys. Monitors and supervises the fueling of all vehicles
- Daily supervision of drivers to ensure neatness/personal hygiene.
- Ensure that all vehicles are neat and clean at all times.
- To perform safety and maintenance checks
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets
- Maintain records of employee attendance and work out puts.
- Liaise with Human Resources to update employee records
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Excellent relationship management, strong verbal and written communication.
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good Telephone Skills
- Deadline Oriented, Multi-Tasking
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to details
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor Degree in any Course from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 2 Years work Experience
How To Apply