Full-time Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi): State Governance Director Vacancy
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
The Job : State Governance Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Senior Contracts & Grants Officer will work with the Director, Finance & Administration to provide lead administration for the management of awards and sub awards to include contracts, grants and cooperative agreements.
- Will monitor workflows and help develop and implement systems to provide sound management control over AHNi’s compliance with award terms and conditions and the organizational policies.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Accounting or related field and 7-9 years relevant experience;
- Or M.Sc/MBA with 5-7 years relevant experience in an NGO setting.
- Relevant software skills to include spreadsheet and data base software and Management Information Systems.
- Working knowledge of donor (USAID, CDC, DFID, Global Fund) contract and grant agencies are required.
- Ability to interpret funding regulations and develop implementing procedures is required.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and Resume/CV’s as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.