Full-time Accrete Petroleum: Hydrocarbon Accounting Software Analyst Vacancy
We are a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
The Job : Hydrocarbon Accounting Software Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Department HCA / IT
Reporting To Technical Manager , MD
Accrete Petroleum are looking for a motivated individual to join the HCA / IT Department in our Lagos office.
The job descriptions include but not limited to;
- Configure the Hydrocarbon Accounting System to meet clients’ specifications and objectives
- Build allocation rules in the system based on documentation from client asset team
- Coordinate with Test Manager on the testing track for the configured Hydrocarbon Accounting System
- Ensure that architecture blueprints are maintained to properly reflect the as built condition
- Create data migration plans and scripts under supervision of the asset leads
- Review and update of relevant asset documentation during workshop and system configuration
- Train & provide post implementation support in-line to our clients on the hydrocarbon allocation software
- Coordinate with Deployment Coordinator on scripting and testing required for deployments into shared hosting
- Conform to and use Global Templates and adoption of best practices and lessons learned across projects
- Liaise with oil & gas clients to determine and recommend production/hydrocarbon software application requirements during discovery meetings
- Support sales presentations and demonstrations of the hydrocarbon application.
- Work closely with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of key IT services to the business and set the agenda across all aspects of information technology
- Be responsible for documenting the configuring of the relevant IT systems and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant Engineering degree, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree in Engineering is an added advantage.
- Not more than 27 years old by 31st December 2018
- Upstream Oil & Gas domain experience
- Good understanding of the Hydrocarbon Management business process from the reservoir through operations to export.
- Technical Skills
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 onwards (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Server 2008 onwards (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Excel (Intermediate/Advanced)
- C# / C++
How To Apply