Full-time Accounting/Finance Officer at Clement Ashley Consulting
Clement Ashley Consulting – Our client an Accounting/Audit firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Accounting/Finance Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference No: Acct2018
- Reporting to the Manager, the candidate must be able to develop and implement solutions for improving the finance/accounting function of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct a needs assessment of the company/client(s).
- Develop a work plan for the finance and accounting function.
- Set up a daily book keeping system
- Identifying areas where the company can improve efficiencies and cut the cost of operations
- Prepare accounts and financial reports
- Responsible for financial planning; budgets, feasibility studies and research
- Conduct non-financial tasks such as preparing monthly payroll, keeping personnel records and salary info for all staff.
- Responsible for liaison with regulatory authorities and for compliance activities such as tax, audit and annual returns.
- Must be in excellent health, intelligent, innovative and entrepreneurial. Must have integrity. Must be between the range of 25 and 35 years of age with minimum of three (3) years relevant experience. Experience in an audit firm will be an advantage
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- An experienced accountant with human resource experience.
- Good knowledge of Auditing and financial reporting would be an added advantage.
Skills & Attributes:
- High visionary and strategic thinking and planning ability
- Book keeping and accounting skills
- Audit skills
- Negotiation skill
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive power to motivate people
- Strong team building ability
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of accounting software usage
- Location: Applicants should reside within Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Surulere, Yaba and Lekki
Negotiable between N600,000 and N720,000 per annum.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Currriculum Vitae , Plan of action and Application to: [email protected] and the Subject of the email must be “Acct2018”