Full-time Accenture: Technology Consultant Vacancy
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The Job : Technology Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 00560553
- Technology Architecture professionals demonstrate end-to-end Technology Architecture skills, covering all T.A. aspects (Execution, Development and Operations); have experience in blueprinting, designing, estimating, implementing, testing and assessing end-to-end technology architecture and solutions
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to complex client problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Works closely with Accenture Technology Leadership to:
- Build a team of credible Consultants and Analysts within the technology consulting practice
- Engage key clients to identify, qualify and convert technology sales opportunities
- Build Accenture credibility and brand in the technology consulting services industry:
- Delivers innovative and differentiated technology offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand
- Supervises people, processes and technology workstreams to deliver client-relevant services in the Technology Consulting area
- Sets and manages expectations of Client Sponsors /Champions and Stakeholders on delivery efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree /Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technology degrees
- Experience in Technology Consulting, Technology Strategy & Transformation, Data Centre Architecture & Operations, Service Management, IT Security, Hardware Infrastructure, Network Infrastructure and Technical Architecture
- 8 to 12 years post-graduation relevant work experience
- Relevant technical/ professional certifications will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional organizations/ associations will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of NEW IT such as cloud and digital technologies
- Must be a Nigerian or have a valid Nigerian Work Permit
- Must showcase demonstrable achievements in landmark projects
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Experience within our target industries
- Relationship network within our target industries
- Relationship network with our key alliance partners.
How To Apply