Full-time Abt Associates: Project Assistant 7 / Program Assistant – SHOPS Plus Vacaancy
The Job : Project Assistant 7 / Program Assistant – SHOPS Plus
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req Id: 53402
Abt Associates seeks a Program Assistant to support a family planning project under SHOPS Plus. SHOPS Plus is USAID’s flagship initiative in private sector health. The project seeks to harness the full potential of the private sector and catalyze public-private engagement to improve health outcomes in TB, family planning, HIV/AIDS, maternal and child health, and other health areas. In Nigeria, SHOPS Plus will capacitate public and private providers to scale up family planning, especially Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives (LARCs) in FCT and Plateau States.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Program Assistant will provide a full range of administrative support for technical team including:
- Preparing and managing schedules
- Official correspondence and follow-up
- Organizing logistics for training and other events
- Tracking budgets, managing cash advances and obtaining receipts
- Maintaining excellent documentation and filing
- Knowledge and experience with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other data processing and graphical presentation software.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and excellent organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, at least 3 years’ experience providing administrative support for managers and/or teams
- Excellent organizational skills and oral and written communications skills in Arabic and English
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft applications
- Previous experience with USAID projects or other agencies preferred.
- (3+) years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
How To Apply