Full-time 360 Degree Habitat Limited Ongoing Recruitment
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Project Manager, 360 Degree Habitat Limited.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Management Jobs,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Taking ownership of the full P&L, budgetary costs, margins and cash flow for your project.
- Further developing and training your site teams whilst offering support as a lead Project Director.
- Maintaining and further developing relationships with all key stakeholders including, client representatives, local authorities and supply chain.
- Ensuring a high level of health and safety is adhered to and matches the contractor’s policies and procedures.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports and chair regular catch ups with both your seniors and your site teams.
- Continue to support and lead further bids and tenders for future projects.
- Manage and oversee contracts from commencement to completion, and attend pre start interviews.
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships, whilst overseeing all phases of the construction process.
- Attend pre start meetings with subcontractors. Instigate and chair subcontractor progress meetings.
- Attendance of project meetings. Compilation of monthly site progress report.
- Build excellent working relationships with all sectors of the project team; manage the structural engineer and architects (D&B contract).
- Involvement in initial contract programming, followed by regular short term programming as the project evolves. Monitoring and reporting of actual progress against contract programme.
- Compile monthly site progress report.
- Where applicable, work closely with the Pre-construction Team on; HSQE and Programme issues and review /comment on design information issued by both Consultants and Suppliers
- Must have obtained an industry recognised degree or have come from a relevant build trades
- Previously held a Construction Director / Project Director role with a leading Residential Developer or Main contractor.
- Experience and a proven track record of successfully completing large projects including fast track residential, commercial and retail units and delivering challenging refurbishment and fit out contracts from inception through to final handover
- Experience managing Operational Teams
- Broad knowledge of construction techniques with high technical expertise across many types of construction and forms of contract
- Excellent organisational, man management and project management skills.
- Ability to develop and monitor robust programmes on complex multi-disciplinary projects
- A clear track record of successfully managing project teams.
- Proven Longevity with Previous employers
- Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Client facing and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Computer literate.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications via mail to [email protected]