Full-time Head of Finance at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
The Job : Head of Finance
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference number: JOB0112956
Job category: Finance & Economics
- The job holder is expected to Support the Country Director in managing the Country Office finances.
- He/she will be required to ensure the financial and legal integrity of VSON is within the framework of the policies and procedures established by VSO and the requirements of the local and international law.
- The post involves a full range of financial control and management activities.
- Fully Qualified Management Accountant (CMA), ACCA, ACA or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license with strong technical accounting skills.
- Skilled finance Head with knowledge of financial management of restricted donor funding, reporting, procurement procedure, grant management, grant equipment and donor rules and regulations for non-profit organizations.
- Strong leadership experience in budget management (including project budgets), financial planning and analysis.
- Candidate with Strong knowledge of internal financial controls and year-end procedure.
- Candidate with Good Knowledge of Internal, External and Project Audit. Strong attention to detail. Understanding of international accounting standards.
Salary: 5,000,000 per year.
How To Apply