Full-time 2018 Graduate Recruitment at Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking.
The Bank has over 830,000 shareholders including several Nigerian and International Institutional Investors and has enjoyed what is arguably Africa’s most successful banking growth trajectory in the last ten years ranking amongst Africa’s top 20 banks by total assets and capital in 2011.
The Job : Frontline Absorption 2018
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
- Would you like to make your passion your career?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
- Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower division from a university acceptable to the Bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 26 years for Bachelor degree holders, 28 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- Must have completed the 2 year Frontline internship with the Bank.
- Provide evidence of CSR report duly signed off by the Sustainability unit
- Provide evidence of customers commendation
- Demonstrate commitment to the Bank’s Corporate values
In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
How To Apply