Full-time Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) Ongoing Recruitment
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) is a registered local NGO with its head office in Abuja FCT. (WEWE) is soliciting for consultants to fill job vacancies for a 5-year USAID funded project called “Local Partners for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (LOPIN)” Project for Anambra, Imo, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States.
The Job :Communication Officer, Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE).
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Ngo Jobs,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- A minimum of a university degree or equivalent in English, Linguistics, Library Science, social sciences, mass communication or journalist or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in communications, information science and knowledge management
- Extremely strong computer skills, with knowledge of relevant publishing software such as but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite (Ms. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Desktop
- Publishing (Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, PDF, illustrator, InDesign – CorelDraw, Serif Page Plus), Media Production (including audio and video documentary – Adobe Media Suite),
- Social Media Campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn), Website Design and Content Management (Joomla, WordPress, Adobe Dreamweaver, Firefox), Professional Photography with ability to use graphics
- Extremely strong writing and oral in English language with particular skill strong scientific and research writing skills
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant field related to publishing and editorial work
- Organize external senior management meetings, coordinate and manage protocol for high delegation meetings and manage press for public interviews for WEWE LOPIN management
- Experience in administration such as record keeping, filing, copies documents and confirms appointments
- Coordinate staff meeting, prepare agendas and takes minutes of meetings as required.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) explaining suitability for the job; to: [email protected] WEWE’s recruitment process for this position will be on a rolling basis, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kindly indicate the title of the position applied for and the location in the subject line of the email.
All applicants are advised to include functional emails/mobile phone number as well as full contact information for at least three referees on CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.