Company Name: StreSERT Services Limited
Email: [email protected]
Job Title: VACANCY FOR AN INDIAN ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client is an international confectionery company coming into Nigeria.
The desired candidates MUST be of Indian origin already working in Nigeria.
Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using Spreadsheets and/or automated accounting systems.
• Make sure all purchase bills/Invoices received from outlet are supported by System generated GRNs, delivery, duly stamp & authorized by outlet GM or person in charge.
• Make sure that purchase, expenses bills/Invoices received from outlet are with proper supporting and booked in the system with proper narration, proper tax rates, proper headings etc.
• Timely Vendor payments as per the credit terms. Periodic reconciliation of vendors ledgers and confirmation of balances
• All expenses payment cheques prepared and paid on time. Make sure that all utilities bills received are paid on time and also payment has been send on timely manner
• Solving of queries related to vendor payment received form out-let and vendors
• Communication to vendors for payment feedback for smooth operation
• Compiling and sending tax payable i.e. VAT, Service Tax, TDS etc. to the appropriate authorities.
• Raising rent and utility bills/debit note to the stall on monthly basis and payment recovering of the bills/debit note raised to stall. Sales reconciliation settlement.
• Visiting/attending to department for scrutiny and other matter as representative.
• Collecting statutory data from accounts executives analyzing, preparing for payment and statutory compliance i.e. e-returns monthly, annually, quarterly as required and filling of the same
• Assisting in statutory audit, internal audit, tax audit, VAT audit, business audit and Preparing Balance Sheet & PNL A/C.
• Responsible for all account related matters.
• Any other duty of corresponding deliverables.
• Organizational skills with attention to detail
• Corporate Finance, confidentiality
• Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
• Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
• Data entry management, Problem solving skills
• Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• The Candidate Must be a graduate with back ground in Accounting and MUST be familiar with accounting modelling tools.
• Must have 5 – 6 years work experience with core accounting duties.
WORK DAYS & SALARY:
• Monday – Saturday:
• $ 1,200/m
How To Apply
• ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND A PASSPORT PICTURE AND CV’s to [email protected] using ‘INDIAN – ASST MGR ACCT’ as subject of mail.
• Closing date is 5th February, 2015