2016 Nestle Flowergate Ongoing Recruitment
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres
brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Application are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Production Technician at Flowergate Factory, Sagamu.
The Job :Production Technician, 2016 Nestle Flowergate.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
To operate and carry out autonomous maintenance on the production line under his responsibility to meet up with Safety, Quality and Output requirements.
- Carry outline operations in accordance to operating instructions and parameters.
- Achieve required quantity of products and of right quality as per specifications.
- Carry out autonomous maintenance, CIL of assets under his/her control.
- Update necessary records of operations as at when due.
- Comply with safety, health, environment and food safety and quality procedures
- Other tasks as assigned by superior officers.
- OND/City & Guilds/NABTEB (Technical) in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a reputable manufacturing organisation.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should send their details in the “MS Excel format” below only to: [email protected] (also attach your CV) on or before 03 March, 2016
Excel FormatTitle | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Feb. 2016 | Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO) | No. of Credits |Other Qualification(s) e.g OND | Years of Experience | Phone No l